Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Marathon begins.....

On May 1, 2012 I recv'd my new Right Hip...Thank You Lord!!!
Everything went extremely well.  The only little hiccup was on Thursday a.m. my blood pressure took a dip when I got up to use the bathroom and do pt. I felt light headed and cold sweats...so no PT that day.  Back to bed...later on some more IV fluids and that seems to take care of the problem.  I got home on Friday around 4:30 p.m.  Praise God...Praise God....things have gone amazing well since I came home.  I am able to get in and out of bed on my own...go down the hall to the bathroom. Even went outside today and walked a little in the courtyard..what a beautiful day. 
  The pain levels are under control ..in fact I am taking less pain meds than I did prior surgery.  I know when I get into the heavy duty PT the pain will increase. Thank you all for your prayers, good thoughts, phone calls, visits, cards, flowers.and meals...I feel so very blessed to be in a place of need and to be bathed in love by those I know and love.  Thank you all. The doctor that released me said remember this is a marathon not a sprint...the marathon has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment