Monday, May 14, 2012

Hip working ... but not computer

My new Hip is working fine but I am having a lot of computer problems.  Hopefully will get a post done.
I am making good progress..increasing activity levels each day and pain levels continue to be OK.  Took one vicodin last Thursday night..pretty fatigued and pain level probably the worst I had since post surgery..but actually in a way not a bad as some days I have pre surgery.  Praise God...Feeling pretty good since then..doing my pt each day. Supposed to do twice a day if you can tolerate..but I am sticking to once a day for now..remember the marathon...
A doctor appt this week to check my hemoglobin as it frequently goes down post surgery and I did battle anemia prior surgery.  Also next Friday an appt for follow up with the surgeon...those two trips will be my first rides out in the car since I have been home. woohoo!!!
I was in the hobby room the other day and the closet door was open...the quilting fabric..all soft and beautiful colors was calling my name..looking forward to getting back into quilting.  So many things to look forward too, that's just one.  The Best Thing...what joy....to be out of the constant deep pain. 
 A Lovely Mother's Day weekend with lots of cards, phone calls, visits and gifts.  Thank you to my dear family.
 We were able to enjoy several meals over the past few days that were brought to us...such generousity.  Thank you to all for sharing you talents with us.  yummy.
      Ps. 146 : 5-6  
 Happy are those who are helped by the God of Jacob.
Their hope is in the Lord their God.
He made heaven and earth, the sea and everything in it.
He remains loyal forever. (NCV)


No comments:

Post a Comment